Change of Circumstances

Please let us know if your circumstances change, for example, if

  • there is a change of taxpayer at the property
  • someone moves  in, or leaves the property
  • a person living in the property attains the age of 18 years
  • you wish to claim a discount, or disablement relief
    - please go to single occupier discount form if you wish to claim exemption from Council Tax

Forms are available from the Council Tax Section on Stafford (01785) 619279 or download from the website the change of circumstances form.