Parks and Open Spaces

As an angler it is most important for you to know that anyone aged 12 years or over who fishes for salmon, trout, freshwater fish or eels in England and Wales must have an Environment Agency Rod Fishing Licence.

For further information on buying a Licence visit the Environment Agency.

Tel: 01785 619402
Fax: 01785 619319
How do you rate this page?