Stafford Half Marathon
Click here for results
Click for Results PDF
Thank you to everyone who took part in the 2015 Stafford Half Marathon. The 2016 Stafford Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 20 March 2016, with entries opening on 3 November at 12noon. Please check this website and our social media pages for updates.
2016 Stafford Half Marathon Route - Unconfirmed
Due to the planned major works that are being carried out by Severn Trent Water on parts of the existing Half Marathon route we were faced with the challenge of finding a new course. To start with we looked to take the race out to the West of Stafford town centre, however due to various safety concerns this was proving too much of a challenge! The new route has been designed to include as much of the existing race course as possible, including the familiar start
and finish areas, close to the Market Square in Stafford town centre.
We are hoping to use the same route for the 2016 Half Marathon, but we are unable to confirm this at the present time.
- Race start 10.00am
- Official race photographers will be present at the event. Photographs and video footage will be taken for marketing purposes as well as for participants
- Open to men and women aged 17 years and over, if under 18 parental or guardian permission is required
- Places are available on a first come first served basis (max 3,000) Your entry can only be guaranteed once we have received your entry details and payment
- All places are non refundable and 2016 entries cannot be deferred to 2017. Places may be transferred to another runner, the personal details of the new runner must be provided in full by Friday 26 February 2016 to conform to UK Athletics rules and health & safety practice
- Fast course 13.1 miles, accurately measured
- Course closes at 12.30pm, participants are advised not to walk around the course, pace 11 minute miles or less
- This event is run under the UK Athletics rules
- UK Athletics race licence number 2015-13523
- Technical T-shirt AND medals for all finishers
- Chip timing (disposable)
- Prizes for open and vet categories, one prize per individual
- Any race packs requiring to be reissued due to loss or damage will incur a £15 fee.
More information and pictures of the race will be uploaded soon. Follow us on Facebook
for other news
How do you rate this page?