Stafford Half Marathon
Click here for results
Click for Results PDF
for feedback questionnaire - closing date 24 April
Entry to the 2015 Stafford Half Marathon has Sold Out. Pre race day entry transfer has now closed. For details on how to transfer a place on race day please click here.
Race packs including handbook race number and chip timing tag will be sent out via Royal Mail early March.
During the race crowds line the route to cheer on the diverse fields of athletes and help them enjoy the thrill of the race. Local community groups, bands, school children and anyone else are encouraged to get involved and offer support to runners along the course.
Participants of the 2015 Stafford Half Marathon will also receive a medal along with a technical t-shirt. There are prizes given for open and veteran categories.
2015 Stafford Half Marathon Route
Due to the planned major works that are being carried out by Severn Trent Water on parts of the existing Half Marathon route we were faced with the challenge of finding a new course. To start with we looked to take the race out to the West of Stafford town centre, however due to various safety concerns this was proving too much of a challenge!
We are however now delighted to share the new Stafford Half Marathon route with all this years runners so that they can plan their training. This has been designed to include as much of the existing race course as possible, including the familiar start and finish areas, close to the Market Square in Stafford town centre.
- Race start 10.00am
- Official race photographers will be present at the event. Photographs and video footage will be taken for marketing purposes as well as for participants
- Open to men and women aged 17 years and over, if under 18 parental or guardian permission is required
- Places are available on a first come first served basis (max 3,000) Your entry can only be guaranteed once we have received your entry details and payment
- All places are non refundable and 2015 entries cannot be deferred to 2016. Places may be transferred to another runner, the personal details of the new runner must be provided in full by Wednesday 11 March 2015 to conform to UK Athletics rules and health & safety practice
- Fast course 13.1 miles, accurately measured
- Course closes at 12.30pm, participants are advised not to walk around the course, pace 11 minute miles or less
- This event is run under the UK Athletics rules
- UK Athletics race licence number 2015-13523
- Technical T-shirt AND medals for all finishers
- Chip timing (disposable)
- Prizes for open and vet categories, one prize per individual
- Any race packs requiring to be reissued due to loss or damage will incur a £15 fee.
More information and pictures of the race will be uploaded soon. Follow us on Facebook
for other news
How do you rate this page?