Housing Options - I am looking for a home

If you are looking to rent or buy a new home, our Housing Options Team can help by providing you with advice and guidance.

We can help if..

You are looking to rent from a Social Landlord

You are looking to rent from a private landlord

You live in a social housing property but would like to move to another social property

You are elderly or disabled and need housing with support and care

You are looking to buy a home

You need temporary supported accommodation
(As you are young, a mother, a victim of domestic abuse, an ex-offender, or you struggle with drug, alcohol or mental health issues)

You are ready to move on from supported accommodation

You need an immigration inspection for clearance into the country

Tel: 01785 619000
Email: housingadvice@staffordbc.gov.uk

Send Online Enquiry

Drop-in Session: Civic Centre
Mon - Fri 9.30am - 11.30am

Related pages
Housing Advice
Related documents
Housing Allocation Policy (pdf 446kb)
How do you rate this page?