Victoria enters next phase of £2.5m plans
Stafford Borough Council was successful in a bid for money to have detailed plans drawn up for improvements to Victoria Park. Those plans would then go back to the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) who will make a decision whether to provide cash for the project.
The authority has now appointed a specialist team to work with Council officers on surveys, undertake consultation with residents, community groups and other organisations, and w...
- 26/11/2015 - Recycling rollover is Christmas bonus
- 26/11/2015 - Foul play costs dog owner £400
- 25/11/2015 - Final stages for future plan
- 23/11/2015 - Thousands salute new soldiers who lit up Stafford
- 23/11/2015 - Man fined for letting dog foul