Massey Court Case
Victoria Massey of Oulton Mews, Stone pleaded guilty to not telling the council of a change in circumstances when she appeared before the court. The offences involved £5,786.38 of Housing Benefit, £2,862.87 of Council Tax Benefit and £6,236.99 of Income Support between August 2010 and May 2013.
The offences came to light following a joint investigation by Stafford Borough Council and The Department for Work and Pensions who discovered that Mrs Massey was living together in the ...
- 28/10/2014 - Green Awards winners revealed
- 27/10/2014 - Landlords warned ignoring responsibilities comes at a cost
- 22/10/2014 - War hero to light up Gray skys for Christmas
- 21/10/2014 - Councillor encourages empty home owners to work with council
- 20/10/2014 - Chance to warm your home before the cold hits