Fly tipper fined for charity dump
Numerous sofas, cupboards, mirrors, as well as packaging, from the British Heart Foundation shop were found abandoned in the town’s Beaconside and Doxey areas.
The items were traced back through price tags on the furniture and packaging bar codes to the shop in Princes Street, Stafford.
Magistrates were told the store paid £150 to Neil Brookes, of N & G Recycling, to dispose of the unwanted stock which ...
- 30/07/2014 - Classic Car Show Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- 29/07/2014 - Sticking to increased recycling message
- 28/07/2014 - Restoration to mark world war anniversary
- 28/07/2014 - Victoria the eighth - Stafford strikes double top again
- 27/07/2014 - Popular park plans roll in to town