New multi million pound leisure development in Stone moves step forward
Plans for an M&S Foodhall on the already developed area of Westbridge Park have now been submitted.
It forms part of a £6 million scheme which will include a new leisure centre and play area for the park.
The centre is expected to be open in February 2018 and a design team has already started work on the project. The current leisure centre will remain open throughout the development.
Money from the sale of land to build the M&S Foodhall on ...
- 27/05/2016 - Make sure Father’s Day meal is the best
- 26/05/2016 - Date set for historic court
- 20/05/2016 - Second £2k bill for restaurant
- 17/05/2016 - House building laying foundations for borough’s economic boost
- 17/05/2016 - Youngsters Step Into May Half Term