Businesses urged to get a slice of the action in Stafford
Organisers are looking for cheese makers, producers of bread, oils, wine, beer and cider to take part in the second running of the festival which takes place in June.
The inaugural festival last year was a huge success attracting around 35,000 people to the town, and businesses reported excellent trading with many selling out of produce or having to restock several times during the day.
The event, which is a partnership ...
- 30/01/2015 - New venue for guitar seller
- 29/01/2015 - Make sure it’s just a love bug you have on Valentine’s Day!
- 26/01/2015 - Chance to show the parks some love
- 26/01/2015 - Penkside winner the highlight of recyclers
- 21/01/2015 - Fly tipper lands fine