Birthday boy treat after mum has bin win
Stacey Rose, aged 24, proved she was good at recycling when Stafford Borough Council officers turned up on her doorstep as part of their ‘Coming to a Bin Near You’ campaign. They challenged the young mum from Bell Close in the town’s Coton area to prove she did not put recycling in her green rubbish bin – and she won £60.
Now Stacey says the money will be going towards four year old son Hayden’s birthday party in a few weeks time.
- 20/10/2014 - Chance to warm your home before the cold hits
- 17/10/2014 - Towel cleans up at festival
- 16/10/2014 - Court goes large with litter fine
- 15/10/2014 - It’s ready steady ho ho ho for Santas
- 15/10/2014 - Barnett Court Case