Crematorium cheque for charity
The artificial body parts, along with nails and screws from the coffins, have been passed on to a recycling company in return for money which was donated to Katharine House Hospice.
The charity offers help, care and support to people with advanced life-limiting conditions across mid-Staffordshire.
The Mayor of Stafford Borough, Councillor Ray Sutherland, presented the cheque for £3,333 to Dr Richard Soulsby fro...
- 18/12/2014 - Extra cash to tackle cold homes
- 17/12/2014 - £6m Park plans given the green light
- 17/12/2014 - Check when to put your bins out
- 10/12/2014 - Advent calendar gives seasonal advice
- 09/12/2014 - Double the festive joy for recyclers