Our Mission Statement and Service Standards
Stafford Borough Council’s Benefit Service aims to meet the needs of the community by providing a secure and efficient service that is accessible to all, where the right benefit is paid at the right time and a service that contributes positively to the overall welfare of the community.
Information provided by the Borough Council:
- Benefits Information
- Report Suspected Benefit Fraud
- Benefit Fraud Investigation Service
- Business Advice
- Community Safety Advice
- Council Tax
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Deaths, Funerals and Cremations
- Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Legal Advice
We can also provide advice on licenses, such as how to obtain them and what they are needed for. This can be found on our licensing page.
Information provided by County Council:
- Alcohol and Drug Advice
- Social Care
- Staffordshire Crisis Support Scheme
- Vulnerable Adults - Protection
If the information you require is not here, it may be another service offered by Staffordshire County Council. If you think this may be the case, please contact them on 0300 111 8000.