The Council aims to provide support and advice to local businesses wherever possible. It can give advice on issues such as licensing, trading standards and developing your business.
Business and Regeneration
- Stafford Town Centre Regeneration
- Stafford Borough Town Centres
- How We Buy Goods and Services
Support and Advice
- Business Continuity
- Business Premises
- Business Rates-NNDR (National Non-Domestic Rates)
- Financial Assistance
- Flooding - Emergency Planning
- Health and Safety
- Food Business Advice
- Lets Do Mentoring
- Licensing - Includes transport, entertainment, catering, animal and other types of business licenses.
The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership has established a local business support helpline which offers existing local businesses or prospective businesses a brokerage service linking them to the publicly funded organisation best placed to help them. This service complements the existing national information provided through the Business Link website.
If you would like support through this new service then please call 0300 111 8002.
The service operates between Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 8.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm.