Older Persons Bus Pass

    Concessionary travel (including bus passes) for older residents and people with disabilities is run by Staffordshire County Council.

    Please see their Bus Passes for Older or Disabled Residents page for more information on how you can apply online or in person, as well as how you can renew a pass.

    A to Z of Services