Council Tax - Change of Circumstances

    Please let us know if your circumstances change, for example, if:-

    • there is a change of taxpayer at the property
    • someone moves in, or leaves the property
    • a person living in the property attains the age of 18 years
    • you wish to claim a discount, or disablement relief

    Forms and advice are available from the Council Tax Section on Stafford (01785) 619279


    Tel: 01785 619478
    Fax: 01785 619219

    How Do You Rate This Page?

    A to Z of Services