I was born in Yorkshire and came to Stafford in 1976. I am married to my husband Peter and I have a 33 year old adopted son and, an adorable granddaughter.
In 1999 I was privileged to be elected to the Baswich Ward of Stafford Borough – a position that I still hold to this day and have been involved, and sat ,on various committees and bodies throughout the last 12 years.
In 2008/9 I was honoured to be elected as Mayor of Stafford Borough – a privilege that I shall always remember with the affection that was bestowed upon me by the people of the Borough .
I currently represent my group for
- Health Committee
- Joint Parking
- County community
- Age UK
- Baswich Ward Councillor since 1999
Ward residents can always contact me on 01785 664501 or 07801 047 824 or my email firstname.lastname@example.org
I am involved in a number of voluntary and charitable organisations within the town and am pleased to be able to ‘put back’ something into the Community through them-
- Governor of both Leasowes Junior and Marshlands Special School
- Chairman of Baswich Neighbourhood Watch
- Founder member of Baswich Community Group
- Patron of Lodgefield Park Assoc
- Board Member of League of Friends
- Honorary member of Officers Mess , MOD Stafford
- Member of Riverway Link Charitable Trust
- Member ,and Past President , of Stafford Knot Rotary Club
- Board member of Community Link
- Executive member of League of Friends
- Crime Prevention Panel