I am a member of the following Party:-
|9/05/19||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 9 May 2019||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|18/04/19||Council (7.00pm) - 18 April 2019|
|4/04/19||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 4 April 2019||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|7/03/19||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 7 March 2019||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|26/02/19||Council (7.00pm) - 26 February 2019|
|11/02/19||Appointments Committee - Head of Development (11.00am) - 11 February 2019|
|7/02/19||Cabinet - 7 February 2019||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|29/01/19||Council (7.00pm) - 29 January 2019|
|17/01/19||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 17 January 2019||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|3/01/19||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 3 January 2019||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|6/12/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 6 December 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|20/11/18||Council (7.00pm) - 20 November 2018|
|1/11/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 1 November 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|4/10/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 4 October 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|18/09/18||Council (7.00pm) - 18 September 2018|
|30/08/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 30 August 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|2/08/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 2 August 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|24/07/18||Council (7.00pm) - 24 July 2018|
|5/07/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 5 July 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|31/05/18||Cabinet (6.30pm) - 31 May 2018||Economic Development and Planning Portfolio|
|21/05/18||Council (Appointments) (7.00pm) - 21 May 2018|
|12/05/18||Council (Mayor Making) (10.30am) - 12 May 2018|
I am married with four daughters and currently five grandchildren; and have lived in Stafford all my married life. My background is as a business advisor and parliamentary lobbyist - as Midlands Director of the Country Land & Business Association (CLA) particularly working with small businesses, farmers and foresters - and running my own business.
My various roles bring me alongside a wide range of agencies, voluntary organisations and people. I have broad interests and Board level experience across education, environment, economy and social sectors, including currently:
- Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Planning, Stafford Borough Council;
- Chair Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) Joint Committee.
- On behalf of Staffordshire and Stoke Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) – Staffordshire representative to Defra’s national LEPs Rural Roundtable Forum.
- Chair Staffordshire Rural Affairs Forum (advisory arm of the LEP).
- Rural Affairs Forum representative to Staffordshire ESIF committee (EU funding).
- Non-executive Director of Engaging Communities Staffordshire. ECS aims to bring together public engagement and research, information provision, advocacy and customer feedback services for the health and social care sector in Staffordshire.
- Secretary of State appointee to Peak District National Park Authority (Board).
- Peak Park Authority representative on Destination Staffordshire, the county’s Tourism Economic Partnership.
- Midland Heritage Champion for English Heritage.
- Trustee William Salt Library in Stafford, a unique archive of Staffordshire history.
- Trustee Staffordshire Yeomanry Museum, housed in the High House, Stafford.
Magistrate since 1980.
Previous Board positions: Harper Adams University; Stafford and Rural Homes; Staffordshire Ambulance Trust, Staffordshire Crimestoppers; Government Food and Farming Panel, responsible for industry responses to government on agri-food, economic and environmental policies. I have been involved extensively in food/farming initiatives for Government with schools, education authorities on healthy eating.
I can always be contacted by leaving a message with my husband Michael at home on 01785 240667, on my mobile 07877 896466 or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org