These elections will take place on Thursday 23 May 2019, with the count taking place on Sunday 26 May.
If you are an EU citizen* on the electoral register in Stafford and you wish to vote in the UK in these elections, you must complete and return a form (pdf 34kb) that confirms your preference to vote here in the UK and not in your home country. We will be sending these forms out through the post in the coming days. Please complete and return your form by Tuesday 7 May, otherwise you will not be able to vote in the UK in these elections.
* This does not apply to citizens of Britain, Ireland, Cyprus or Malta, who do not need to make such a declaration.
- List of Candidates for the West Midlands Region (pdf 19kb)
- List of Sub Agents (pdf 21kb)
- List of National Election Agents
- Situation of Polling Stations (pdf 73kb)
- Notice of Election (pdf 19kb)
Key Dates for 2019 European Elections
- The deadline for registering to vote in the European elections is Tuesday 7 May 2019
- The deadline for making a postal vote application (pdf 109kb) is 5pm on Wednesday 8 May 2019
- The deadline for making a proxy vote application (pdf 779kb) is 5pm on Wednesday 15 May 2019
- Poll cards will be delivered from Monday 29 April 2019
Postal Votes Despatch Dates
Applications received by:
Wednesday 17 April
Tuesday 7 May
Please be aware that the Bank Holidays can affect delivery times.
May Day - 6 May
Applications received between:
Thursday 18 April - Wednesday 8 May
Tuesday 14 May