Sunday 18 March 10.10am
Calling all heroes…
As part of the Stafford Half Marathon day friends, family and classmates can get together and take part in the Stafford Fun Run. Starting and finishing under the big half marathon gantry in the middle of Market Square, the route consists of two laps around the town centre, the equivalent of approximately one mile.
We would like you to dress up as your favourite hero or heroine to run the race; it can be a person from a book, a film or someone you know in real life. Whoever your hero is, why not be them for the day?
Even better, if your child attends a Stafford Borough School - they can enter totally FREE!
All participants will need to register [even if they are free of charge] so that we have everyone's details to send race numbers out before the event day.
PRE ENTRY FEES [Please note: now available until Friday 9 March 2018]
FREE* School Children [4 - 18 year olds]
£5 Individuals [18+ year olds or 0 - 18 year olds not in a Stafford borough school]
Group Booking [4 participants] £15
On the day entries will be available [subject to availability] in Stafford's Market Square and will be subject to a £2 surcharge [including Stafford borough school children].
*Please be aware that all participants must pre-enter and be in full time education in a Stafford Borough school or college [accompanying adult/supervisor for children under 12 years will be subject to the normal £5 entry fee].
To book places please use our online booking system or call 01785 619300
Terms and Conditions
- By proceeding to booking you are confirming you are medically fit to participate in the event and accept that the organisers shall not be liable for any accidents, injury, loss or damage as a consequence of participation in the Fun Run. It is your responsibility to prepare for the run and wear appropriate footwear.
- All places once booked are non-refundable and non-transferable [the holiday activities online booking terms and conditions DO NOT apply].
- Under 12 year olds must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- Please follow the direction arrows and steward instructions, although road closures are in place be aware of moving vehicles and other pedestrians, keep to the left hand side of the road and within the marked route.
- St John Ambulance will be on duty throughout the race.
- Photos/videos will be taken for promotional purposes - please contact the event team on the details below if you would NOT like yours to be used.