The public consultation has now closed. We will be pulling together all your comments and working up a final masterplan which will be made available here in the near future.
We are proposing to spend £400,000 to enhance the recreational facilities in the Holmcroft Area.
An initial public consultation was carried out in 2019 to seek the opinions of local residents, parents and pupils of local schools about the planned enhancements of the open space at Holmcroft.
We have been consulting since July on the concept plan which includes:
- New equipped play equipment areas for younger and older children
- A new concrete wheeled sports facility
- Natural play features including boulders and landscape features
- Refurbished tennis courts for ball sports
- The creation of new footpaths to form a circular route around the park
- Seating and picnic areas
- The proposal - Holmcroft Masterplan 2019
- Consultation Plan
- Full results from Stage 1 consultation carried out in Summer 2018
For more information about the project you can email email@example.com