The public consultation has now closed. We will be pulling together all your comments and working up a final masterplan which will be made available here in the near future.
Stafford Borough Council is proposing to spend £400,000 to enhance the recreational facilities in the Holmcroft Area.
We carried out initial public consultation in 2019 to seek the opinions of local residents, parents and pupils of local schools about the planned enhancements of the open space at Holmcroft.
We have been consulting since July on the concept plan which includes:
- New equipped play equipment areas for younger and older children;
- A new concrete wheeled sports facility;
- Natural play features including boulders and landscape features;
- Refurbished tennis courts for ball sports;
- The creation of new footpaths to form a circular route around the park;
- Seating and picnic areas.
The proposal can be viewed here.
Full details of our consultation plan are available here.
The full results from the Stage 1 consultation carried out in Summer 2018 is available here.
For more information about the project you can email firstname.lastname@example.org