Licence - Amusement with Prizes

Gambling Act 2005

The Gambling Act 2005 requires Premises to hold a permit to be used to provide Prize Gaming.  This Permit is issued by the Licensing Section of Stafford Borough Council.  Further information on Prize Gaming.


Tel: 01785 619745

How Do You Rate This Page?

A to Z of Services