Skip to main content

Licence - Entertainment

    Alcohol and Entertainments Licensing

    The Licensing Act 2003 introduced a single Premises Licence which can permit premises to be used to supply alcohol, to provide regulated entertainment and to provide late night refreshment. This brings together the six existing licensing regimes (alcohol, public entertainment, cinemas, theatres, late night refreshment house and night cafes).

    Please see Licensing Act 2003 - Premise and Personal Licences for more information.



    Tel: 01785 619745

    How Do You Rate This Page?

    A to Z of Services