Online payments can be used for the following:
- Council Tax
- National Non-Domestic Rates-NNDR (Business Rates)
- Planning Applications
- Rents (licences for The Saltings, Glover Street and Market Stalls)
- Parking Penalty Charge Notices with a prefix of ZZ (enter in capital letters)
- Fixed Penalty Notices and other Fines
- Licensing and other Payments
The following credit and debit cards are accepted:
- Visa Debit and Credit Card
- Visa Debit Card (Delta)
- Electron Card
- JCB Card
- Maestro Card
To make a secure payment online simply visit our online payments. When you follow the link you will see a small image of a padlock appear within the frame of your browser window. This indicates that you are in a secure area and if you double click on the padlock icon it will give you details of the Council's secure digital certificate.
The online payment system requires Internet Explorer version 6.0 or Mozilla/Firefox version 2.0 or above, in order to work correctly.
Please note: If you are accessing this website through a public channel, such as a public information kiosk or PC located in a public area, please consider the following precautions to protect your personal details and belongings:
- Ensure you are not overlooked when entering personal information.
- Protect your pin number if using a credit/debit card.
- Ensure you close the online payment web pages when you have completed your transactions.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Remember to take your credit/debit card and other items when you have finished.