Following the latest Government advice concerning the control measures for Covid-19 we are introducing the following policy with immediate effect for our Pest Control Service in order to protect the public and our staff:
When you call/email to book a service request, we will ask you:
- Do you have a letter or other formal evidence informing you that you are considered to be in the Extremely Vulnerable category described on the Government website?
- Are you, or anyone currently staying in your property, showing any symptoms of Covid-19 as described on the NHS website?
- Are you, or anyone currently staying in your property, self-isolating?
- What is the pest problem you have?
- Where is this problem specifically?
- Are you able to provide access to the problem for the officer before he enters your property and remove yourself and others to another room in your home?
Where a customer or resident in their home is self-isolating or showing any symptoms as described by NHS guidelines then unfortunately, we will not be able to undertake any pest control treatments inside of the premises.
However, we can still undertake treatments outside of the premises.
If we can book a visit, then we will need an appropriate contact phone number so that our officer can call before he arrives.
If we are unable to help you, we recommend that you contact a pest control contractor who is a BPCA member.