As previously planned, these sites have now been removed and are no longer available for use.
- Asda, Lammascote Road, Stafford
- Co-op, Cannock Road, Stafford
- Morrisons, Mill Street, Stone
- Crown Street, Car Park, Stone
- Jubilee Playing Fields, Little Haywood
- The Green, Barlaston
- The Green Man, Stone Road, Milwich
- The Red Lion, A519 Eccleshall Road, Sutton
- Tixall Village Hall, Tixall Village Road
- Wyevale Garden Centre, Wolseley Bridge
- Norbury Junction, The Wharf
- The Crown, Hyde Lea Bank, Hyde Lea
- Moreton, Millenium Hall, Church Lane, Moreton
- The Royal Oak, Gnosall
- Blythe Close, Blythe Bridge
Items can be recycled in your blue bins at home or taken to the Household Waste Recycling Centres in Stafford and Stone.
Alternatively, if your furniture items are still in good condition and re-useable please consider donating them to a local Furniture Re-use Project rather than throwing them away, please have a look at our dedicated page for further information and advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
I do not receive a kerbside recycling service. Is there anywhere else I can take recycling material?
There are Civic Amenity Site Visits that take place throughout the year at various locations.
Excess recycling and rubbish can also be taken to the Household Waste and Recycling Centres (Tip) in Stafford and Stone.