Skip to main content

Social Fund

    The Government has now stopped some elements of their "Social Fund".

    Crisis Loans and Community Care Grants has now been replaced with the new Local Crisis Support Scheme.

    Staffordshire County Council now runs this scheme.  Further information is available here.


    Tel: 01785 619478
    Fax: 01785 619219

    How Do You Rate This Page?

    A to Z of Services