We received a great response to the consultation for outdoor recreational activities and leisure facilities for Westbridge Park in Stone.
The latest consultation on the concept plans for the park has now closed.
We will now be analysing all the feedback received and drawing up the final plans for the site which will include:
- A new playground for toddlers and juniors
- A skatepark and teenage facilities
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Picnic and seating areas and wildlife zones
- Better infrastructure, including paths and bins.
You will be able to see the final designs and project progress when they are updated.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01952 582111.
Full details of our consultation methodology and findings are available here:
- Westbridge Concept Plan
- Westbridge Park Phase 1 Consultation Report
- Westbridge Park Consultation Plan
- Open Space Assessment for Westbridge Park and other appropriate open space areas in Stone
New Leisure Centre
Work is on-going on the new leisure centre in the park which will bring a six lane 25-metre swimming pool, gym and fitness studios under one roof. It is expected to be completed in the spring of 2019.
Thanks again for your feedback on our leisure centre consultation.