This report provides a summary of financial contributions the Council has secured through section 106 agreements from new developments for off-site infrastructure works and affordable housing.
In summary, the report provides:
- an overview of what s106 agreements are
- the Council’s internal process relating to s106 contributions
- the s106 contributions paid to the Council in the current year
- s106 contributions and works committed for future years
- projects delivered in the Borough via s106 agreements in the current year
The information included in the report will be updated annually and published on the Council’s website. This will ensure the most up to date information on the amount of developer contributions received by the Council from new developments, in addition to information on where these monies have been spent is readily available to members of the public and other interested parties. For further information on the planning applications, please go to Planning Public Access.