- Directgov Work Schemes and Programmes
- The Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities
- The Mental Health Foundation
Here is a brief list of sites you might find of interest:
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service) - A free, confidential advice service to employers and employees.
- Carers Information - Click on 'useful links' to find a list of websites that may be of use to you.
- Department for Education and Skills - A government education site providing information on any area of learning for both young people and adults.