A By-election took place on Thursday 4 May 2017 to fill the 2 vacant seats.
Candidates marked with (E) have been elected.
|Candidate||Description||No of Votes|
|BARRON David Arthur||Labour Party||602|
|HOLLINSHEAD Toby James||The Green Party Candidate||109|
|JENKINSON Victoria Ellen Maria||The Conservative Party Candidate||650 (E)|
|ROUXEL Doug||The Green Party Candidate||97|
|TAYLOR William Sebastian John||The Conservative Party Candidate||620 (E)|
|WINKLE Mike||Labour Party||544|
Total number of rejected ballot papers - 6
- Polling Day Electorate - 4,958
- Notice of Poll and List of Polling Stations (pdf 22kb)
- Notice of Election Agents Names and Offices (pdf 38kb)
- Statement as to Persons Nominated (list of candidates) (pdf 21kb)
- Notice of Election (pdf 9kb)
- Register to vote
- How to vote (voting by proxy, post or in person)
If you wish to apply for a Postal Vote it is important that you contact the Elections Office on 01785 619424 as soon as possible. The date the Postal Votes are dispatched varies from election to election and if you are applying for a Postal Vote because you are going away, we strongly advise you to contact the office to clarify dates.
- Ward Map (pdf 260kb)
- Property/Elector Statistics by Borough Ward (pdf 8kb)
- Borough Candidate Expenses (pdf 9kb)
Electoral Commission Videos
Myth or Fact?
The Electoral Commission has created a series of four videos that tackle some of the common misconceptions about registering to vote. You can view these four videos via YouTube.