Sports Development is now run by Freedom Leisure. Julia Kendrick can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sports Development Team work hard to ensure that the young people of the Borough have the opportunity to take part in a variety of sports through coaching sessions run by qualified and experienced coaches both in the community and at specific schools.
Please click on the title below for more information on the following:
- Activities and Sports Courses - Information on our holiday activities, weekly sports coaching sessions and sportivate projects.
- Local Sports Clubs - Browse through our Sports Directory to find a local team or club.
- Disability Sport - Information on disability sport across Stafford Borough including the Sunday morning Inspire Disability Multi Sport Club.
- Funding for Sport - Links to funding and grants available for teams, clubs and individuals.
- Sports Awards - Information on our annual Sports Awards evening.
The Sports Development Team also act as a point of contact for anyone wishing to gain coaching qualifications or obtain further information about a certain sport.
Visit UK Coaching website to get yourself registered as a coach with the Coaching System Support Network (CSSN). This will give you support as a coach whether it is booking onto coach education courses, funding, or links to local clubs or a National Governing Body.