What is e-billing?
E-billing is the new way to receive your Council Tax or Business Rates bill. Instead of getting a traditional paper bill we will send your bill by email.
What are the benefits of e-billing?
E-billing provides a faster, more efficient and convenient way to receive and check your bills:
- You can view your bill as soon as it is available and keep a copy on file
- Each person named on the bill can receive a copy of the bill at their own email address as long as individual email addresses are supplied
- Bills are issued direct to the intended recipient and are not delayed by post
- It helps the Council to reduce our printing and postage costs
- It reduces our use of paper
How do I register for e-billing?
To register to receive e-bills, you will need to complete the Council Tax - E-billing Application form or, contact the Revenues service on 01785 619279.
If you no longer wish to receive electronic bills, or you have changed your email address, please contact us on 01785 619279 or email us at email@example.com.