How to Request a Full Search

Full instructions are on the Local Land Charge Search forms. Your solicitor will have these forms or you can buy them from law stationers.

Both the LLC1 and CON29 forms should be submitted at the same time if answers to both are required.

You can find the forms on our website:

A to Z of Services