How to Pay

Please note we are no longer able to take cash payments at the Civic Centre

Building Control

Stafford Borough Council and Cannock Chase Council have a shared service arrangement for Building Control.

Cheques for Building Control related fees must be made payable to Cannock Chase Council.

Invoices for inspection fees are sent from Cannock Chase Council. 

All applications and correspondence should be sent to Stafford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Riverside, Stafford, ST16 3AQ.



Tel: 01785 619279
Fax: 01785 619219

How Do You Rate This Page?

A to Z of Services