Covid-19 Information and Guidance
Due to the current situation, and a large influx of applications, validation of applications is currently taking around 2 weeks. However, if all information is present and accurate on receipt your application will be backdated to the working day it was received.
Please bear in mind the Council closes for the Christmas break at 3.00pm Thursday 24 December 2020 and reopens at 8.30am Monday 4 January 2021, if an application is submitted during this time it will be classed as received on 4 January 2021 and not backdated.
Making an application
- Do I need planning permission?
- Can I get some advice before I make an application?
- Where can I find the right application form?
- I'm a householder, what information will you need for my application?
- I'm not a householder, what information will you need for my application?
- How much will my application cost?
- How can I make a payment online?
- How can I make my application through the Planning Portal?