Below we have put together some hints and tips for completing an application form. We hope the information will help you in your quest for employment!
Completing an application form
- Please remember we do not accept CV’s, all applications must be on our application form.
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed before submission.
- Please ensure you have provided us with referees who are contactable and available and ensure you have also provided an e-mail address for your chosen referee’s. Please note references from friends or relatives are not acceptable.
- Remember what we are looking for; make use of the job description and person specification when completing your application form.
- Make use of the further details section of the application form. This is your chance to demonstrate how you meet the criteria for the job. Use real-life examples / experiences / achievements to support your application and demonstrate your capabilities and skills.
- Check spellings before you submit the application.
- Please ensure your application is completed by the closing date, no applications will be accepted after this time.