If you are making an application for Householder planning permission, this checklist (pdf 90kb) will tell you what information you will need to provide.
- What information is needed to make an application valid? (Validation Criteria) (pdf 636kb)
- What is a Design and Access Statement?
- What is needed in Design and Access Statements for Listed Buildings?
- Am I in a Flood Zone?
- Information on Agriculture and Forestry Dwellings (pdf 42kb)
- Information on Biodiversity (pdf 306kb)
Certificates and Notices
- Copies of Ownership Certificates and Notices (pdf 118kb)
- Copy of a Householder Application Notice to be served before completing Certificate B or C (link from Planning Portal) (pdf 80kb)
- Copy of Notice 1 if Certificate B or C is completed (link from Planning Portal) (pdf 117kb)
- Copy of Notice 2 if Certificate C or D is completed (link from Planning Portal) (pdf 116kb)