Covid-19 Information and Guidance
Due to the current situation, and a large influx of applications, validation of applications is currently taking around 7 weeks. However, if all information is present and accurate on receipt your application will be backdated to the working day it was received.
If you are making an application for Householder planning permission, this checklist (pdf 90kb) will tell you what information you will need to provide.
- What information is needed to make an application valid? (Validation Criteria) (pdf 636kb)
- What is a Design and Access Statement?
- What is needed in Design and Access Statements for Listed Buildings?
- Am I in a Flood Zone?
- Information on Agriculture and Forestry Dwellings (pdf 42kb)
- Information on Biodiversity (pdf 306kb)
Certificates and Notices
- Ownership certificates can be found on the relevant application form for the permission you are seeking. Further information on ownership certificates is available on the government website
- Copy of a Householder Application Notice to be served before completing Certificate B or C (link from Planning Portal) (pdf 80kb)
- Copy of Notice 1 if Certificate B or C is completed (link from Planning Portal) (pdf 117kb)
- Copy of Notice 2 if Certificate C or D is completed (link from Planning Portal) (pdf 116kb)