We currently have a backlog of applications and therefore validation is taking up to 4-5 weeks. If all the required information is present and accurate on an application it will be backdated to the working day it was received
If you are making an application for Householder planning permission, this checklist (pdf 698kb) will tell you what information you will need to provide.
- What is a Design and Access Statement?
- What is needed in Design and Access Statements for Listed Buildings?
- Am I in a Flood Zone?
- Information on Agriculture and Forestry Dwellings
Certificates and Notices
- Ownership certificates can be found on the relevant Planning Application Form for the permission you are seeking. Further information on ownership certificates is available at Making an application - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Copy of a Householder Application Notice to be served before completing Certificate B or C (Planning Portal)
- Copy of Notice 1 if Certificate B or C is completed (Planning Portal)
- Copy of Notice 2 if Certificate C or D is completed (Planning Portal)