Change to Cashless Car Parking
Your phone parking provider has changed to PayByPhone.
Contact details and car park codes have changed.
Download the app, or register now at www.paybyphone.co.uk
Pay for parking online, by phone, text or mobile app
No loose change, no problem
You can pay to park using your mobile phone across Stafford Borough Council's car parks using PayByPhone.
Simply register with PayByPhone online and you will never have to worry about finding loose change to park in the Borough again.
- You do not need to carry loose change to pay for parking
- If you are running late returning to your car, you can extend your payment at the touch of a button (provided you have not exceeded the maximum stay in a car park)
- You can use PayByPhone in other car parks nationwide, including airports and major shopping centres. Visit PayByPhone to find out
How to Register
Visit the registration page on PayByPhone's website and enter your details to create an account.
How to Pay
Read the PayByPhone's instructions on how to pay online, through the app, over the phone or by text.
Please note: When you use the service, an additional 5p will be added to your booking. If you register for the reminder text option, you will also be charged an extra 10p for each text message reminder you receive.
Is it Secure?
The PayByPhone payment system is compliant with the payment card industry standard PCI Level 1. If you want to find out more read PayByPhone's FAQs on their support page.
Car Park Location Codes
Stafford Car Parks
- South Walls - Variable Stay - 59629
- Civic Centre - Variable Stay - 59630
- Victoria Park - Variable Stay - 59631
- Windmill - Variable Stay - 59632
- Broad Street - Short Stay - 59639
- Stafford Leisure Centre - Short Stay - 59640
- North Walls - Long Stay - 59633
- Gaol Road - Long Stay - 59634
- Doxey Road - Long Stay - 59637
Stone Car Parks
- Crown Street - Short Stay - 59641
- Christchurch Way - Variable Stay - 59642
- Stone Leisure Centre - Short Stay - 802630