Our Vision is ‘to create a green, healthy and resilient Stafford Borough where everyone can thrive, by limiting the impacts of climate change and meeting our climate change and green recovery commitments’
Over the next few years our delivery will be focused upon the following objectives.
- Reduce emissions from our own activities
- Work in partnership with Government, Elected Bodies and Elected Members, Partners, Residents and Businesses across the Borough to take action that contributes to carbon neutrality and sustainable development within communities and across the natural environment
- Mitigate and Adapt to Climate Change
- Continue to implement our green recovery objectives
View our Climate Change Strategy.
How you can get involved
There are many ways you can get involved and help with Climate Change and Green Recovery.
- The Earth Summit, Johannesburg, 2002
- The Earth Summit, Rio de Janeiro, 2012
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change