Covid-19 Information and Guidance
In accordance with current Government guidelines, please note that the following parks are open:
- Charnley Road
- Westbridge Park
- Wildwood Park
For your health and that of the community you must observe the following when visiting those of our parks that remain open:
- You must stay more than two metres away from other people who are not members of your household.
- You must not use play areas, equipment or other shared spaces
We would like to know your opinion about the overall quality of Victoria Park and Play Area. Please take a few moments to complete our Visitor Survey.
The current play area was officially opened on 3 July 2011 after a seven month long re-construction programme costing £650,000.
The ambitious scheme sought to re-vitalise the area into a green friendly oasis, bringing in elements of natural play and modern playground equipment. The site now boasts a 7m high climbing net with a rope bridge to the 8m high tower which contains a slide at 5m, a small trampoline, interactive water play feature (which replaced the paddling pool), a sand pit with sand diggers, and a concrete skate bowl.
- Climbing Net 7m High
- Sand Pit and Sand Diggers
- Senior Multiplay Unit
- Skate Simulator
- Slide 5m High
- Swings, Cradle, Flat and Group
- Toddler Multiplay Unit
- Wet Play Area (open during summer season only)
- Wheeled Sports Bowl
8am till park closing. See park web page for opening hours.
- No ball games
- No alcohol
- No cycling
- No dogs [on the spot fine]
- Please put your litter in the bin
Victoria Park, Tenterbanks, Stafford, ST16 2QP