Why work in our Borough?
One Borough. Three towns. Many villages. Spoilt for choice.
We recognise that when looking for a career change it is so much more than just the salary that influences the decision.
We are a melting pot of culture for everyone to enjoy, there are so many reasons to live work and play here.
Join us and find out why making Stafford Borough your home is right for you and your family.
Lifestyle Brochure | Business Booklet (adobe.com)
10 reasons to work in our Borough
- Stafford Borough’s central location makes it convenient to travel to and from, by car or train. With HS2 coming to Stafford soon London Euston will be 53 minutes away. We are also served by 2 junctions of the M6. Birmingham and Manchester are less than an hours drive
- We work with our communities to raise awareness and promote low carbon initiatives and protect and enhance our biodiversity and wildlife
- Our three towns of Eccleshall, Stafford and Stone are already known for their great hospitality, but the surrounding villages within the borough are packed with delights too
- Stafford Borough’s economy and population are growing. It’s an exciting time for the borough with big plans ahead
- Stafford Borough boasts both urban and rural living, with a third of the population living in smaller rural areas
- Your health and wellbeing is in good hands in Stafford Borough, thanks to a number of fantastic healthcare facilities
- Stafford Borough is home to some well recognised learning and educational establishments
- Glorious countryside, formal gardens, canals, parks and woodlands provide great places to relax after work. And we are also home to Cannock Chase, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- The list of sports you can enjoy in Stafford Borough is endless, with countless clubs welcoming new members
- We are home to a thriving music scene and active arts community, culture seekers will find plenty to satisfy their creative side