Covid-19 Information and Guidance
Following recent changes to Government guidance bowling and tennis are now permitted under certain circumstances. Please see below for the latest information.
In accordance with current Government guidelines, please note that the following parks and facilities are open:
- Charnley Road
- Westbridge Park
- Wildwood Park (Tennis courts open from 25 May 2020)
- Rowley Park - open to pedestrians only
- Stafford Castle grounds - open to pedestrians only. The main gates remain closed to pedestrians and vehicles until further notice
- Littleworth Park (bowling clubs only) from 25 May 2020
- Stonefield Park from 25 May 2020
- Riverway Bowling Greens from 25 May 2020
For your health and that of the community you must observe the following when visiting those of our parks that remain open:
- You must stay more than two metres away from other people who are not members of your household.
- You must not use play areas, equipment or other shared spaces until further notice
We look after over 300 hectares of parks and open spaces, over 76 play areas and over 18,000 trees across the Borough. Our parks are an ideal place to relax and unwind and the variety of spaces means that there is an ideal space for everyone.
Not all the play parks in Stafford Borough are owned or maintained by the Council.
The release of balloons and sky lanterns is strictly prohibited from our parks and open spaces.