Community Infrastructure Levy
The Community Infrastructure Levy (often referred to as CIL) is a charge on new developments to support the strategic infrastructure needs of the Borough. It will be used to fund new strategic transport, education, open space and recreational provision that cannot be funded by other means.
Stafford Borough Council is currently working through the statutory process as set out in the CIL Regulations. The Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule consultation was completed in Summer 2015. The Council are currently assessing the Housing White Paper and underpinning documents before progressing CIL any further.
The documents relating to the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule consultation are set out for information purposes only:
- Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule
- The Plan for Stafford Borough 2011-2031
- The Stafford Borough Infrastructure Strategy (Part 2) - Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Stafford Borough Council CIL Infrastructure Funding Gap
- Stafford Borough Council CIL Viability Study (March 2015)