Authority Monitoring Report
The Council produces an Authority Monitoring Report (previously called the Annual Monitoring Report) which sets out the performance of policies and progress towards targets and milestones in planning policy documents. If policies are not working as intended, or are not achieving sustainable objectives, the Authority Monitoring Report will include suggested actions.
Each Report covers the previous year from 1 April to 31 March:
- Authority Monitoring Report 2018
- Authority Monitoring Report 2017
- Authority Monitoring Report 2016
- Authority Monitoring Report 2015
- Annual Monitoring Report 2014
- Annual Monitoring Report 2013
- Annual Monitoring Report 2012
Land for New Homes
The annual Land for New Homes provides an analysis of the provision of new dwellings within Stafford Borough. It identifies:
- the number of dwellings built so far in the current plan period;
- the number of dwellings which could be built by virtue of having permission; and
- an analysis of completion / build rate by year, site type, location and origin.
Housing Monitor Land for New Homes (2011)
Five Year Housing Land Supply Statement
All Councils are required to identify a supply of deliverable housing land for the next five years. The Council produces an annual statement that explains how the five year housing land supply is currently being met.
- 5 Year Housing Land Supply Statement 31 March 2019
- 5 Year Housing Land Supply Statement 31 March 2018
- 5 Year Housing Land Supply Statement 31 March 2017
- 5 Year Housing Land Supply Statement 31 March 2016
- 5 Year Housing Land Supply Statement 31 March 2015