Anti-Social Behaviour

    Anti-social behaviour can take many forms and can severely affect your quality of life.

    It can include noise nuisance, graffiti, street drinking, verbal abuse, rowdy behaviour by groups of people, neighbour disputes and hate incidents. Both victims and perpetrators of anti-social behaviour can be of any age or from any background.

    Stafford Borough Council is part of the Community Wellbeing Partnership and we are working together with a number of partners, including social landlords, Police and other agencies to resolve complaints of anti social behaviour.

    There are powers available to Local Authorities to help us to tackle anti-social behaviour.

    A to Z of Services