Covid-19 Information and Guidance
In accordance with current Government guidelines, all council parks and play parks will be open from 4 July, although:
- On-site toilets will remain closed until further notice
- The splash pad at Victoria Park will not be operating
- The play area and skate bowl will be open daily (10am-7pm) from this date
- The historic section of Victoria Park and its bowling green will remain closed because of the restoration work taking place
- Bowling and tennis are now permitted at most of our parks under certain circumstances (see individual park webpages for details).
- Rowley Park is open for vehicles and pedestrians but some activities are restricted or still closed. The bowling green is open. Please check Rowley Park website for details
- Stafford Castle grounds - Vehicle and pedestrian access is available to the castle grounds. Visitor Centre and public toilets are closed so please plan ahead. For opening times and more information visit the Stafford Castle website.
- Littleworth Park is currently open for bowling clubs only
- Riverway Bowling Greens are open
For your health and that of the community you must observe the following:
- Do not visit a park if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- Observe social distancing guidelines and good hygiene at all times
- See more information about our parks at www.staffordbc.gov.uk/parks
- Junior Multiplay Unit
- No ball games
- No alcohol
- No cycling
- No dogs [on the spot fine]
- Please put your litter in the bin
Stafford Road, Stone, ST15 8QW.