Covid-19 Information and Guidance
In accordance with current Government guidelines, all council parks and play parks will be open from 4 July, although:
- On-site toilets will remain closed until further notice
- The splash pad at Victoria Park will not be operating
- The play area and skate bowl will be open daily (10am-7pm) from this date
- The historic section of Victoria Park and its bowling green will remain closed because of the restoration work taking place
- Bowling and tennis are now permitted at most of our parks under certain circumstances (see individual park webpages for details).
- Rowley Park is open for vehicles and pedestrians but some activities are restricted or still closed. The bowling green is open. Please check Rowley Park website for details
- Stafford Castle grounds - Vehicle and pedestrian access is available to the castle grounds. Visitor Centre and public toilets are closed so please plan ahead. For opening times and more information visit the Stafford Castle website.
- Littleworth Park is currently open for bowling clubs only
- Riverway Bowling Greens are open
For your health and that of the community you must observe the following:
- Do not visit a park if you have symptoms of Covid-19
- Observe social distancing guidelines and good hygiene at all times
- See more information about our parks at www.staffordbc.gov.uk/park
Located on Wildwood Drive (ST17 4PY), within its stunning canalside location at the southern end of Stafford, Wildwood Park has plenty to offer. Its far-reaching views make this an idyllic spot to escape from busy life. Why not sit and relax and enjoy the views or take a pleasant stroll into the open countryside through a woodland area. Wildwood Park is not only great fun for humans but provides a home for a number of animals, insects and birds.
Park Opening Hours
Open all day, every day. Park Facilities Officer will be onsite 2-6pm from April until the end of October, the kiosk and toilets will open at this time. November to April the toilets and kiosk will be closed.
With a wide range of facilities there is something for everyone at Wildwood Park ! Make sure you keep up to date with what's happening at the park by liking the Facebook page.
- Car Park
- Football Pitches (available for hire)
- Skate Park (concrete skate bowl and half pipe)
- Outdoor Gym
- Tennis Courts (available for hire)
- Play Area (Additional Byelaws apply)
Play Panels, roundabouts, space net, Swings(Cradle, flat and group) natural play area, wildwood den (a playful land form), toddler multi-play unit, junior trampoline, overhead rotator, aerial runway, multi-use games area.
No Camping or Fires, No Golf, No Motor Vehicles, No Horse Riding. Please dispose of your litter properly