Publications and Online Resources
- Managing Work-related Violence Toolkit for Licensed and Retail Premises, on the HSE website - developed in partnership with local authorities, to help you reduce the risk of violence at work. The toolkit includes risk assessment, control measures and providing support following an incident.
- HSE advice leaflets - Violence at Work: A Guide to Employers, and Working Alone in Safety: Controlling the Risks of Solitary Work.
- Lone Worker Case Studies on the HSE website
- Violence at Work Self Assessment Questionnaire, on the IOSH Risk Assessment Routefinder website
- Guidance sheets to download about Personal Safety and Cash Handling, Wearing Name Badges, and Safety When Alone in the Workplace, on the Suzy Lamplugh Trust website