The public consultation on outdoor facilities within the park has closed. Information regarding the consultation can be found on the Westbridge Park Consultation page.
The largest park in Stone is set in an interesting canal and riverside location, and offers a wide range of experiences (ST15 8EX).
Open all year round, Westbridge Park is a large, peaceful, wildlife-enriched area with enjoyable riverside walks. Why not make a day of it and bring a picnic? The large expanses of grass make an ideal picnic spot!
- Car Park
- Football Pitch (2 pitches available for hire) - call Tony Dale on 01785 619603 (office hours)
- Stone Leisure Centre (this facility is managed by Freedom Leisure)
- Play Area (additional bye laws apply)
- Junior Multi-play Unit and Seesaw
- No Camping or Fires
- No Golf
- No Motor Vehicles
- No Horse Riding
- Please dispose of your litter properly