Health and Social Care

Staffordshire County Council are directly responsible for health and social care.

Find out more (Staffordshire County Council) about; living independently, getting care and support, support for carers and advice on money matters.

Staffordshire Connects is an online directory, search for organisations, groups, activities, clubs, services, online support and communities that can help you to live independently.

Other links to specific support services are shown below:

A to Z of Services