Whether you are a homeowner or a tenant, our Housing Options Team can offer a wide range of solutions to help you stay in your home.
Please complete our Housing Options Assessment Tool to help identify the type of assistance that may be available to you and allow us to tailor our support to suit your needs if necessary (link below).
Housing Options Self-Assessment Tool
We can help if ...
- You have or will have nowhere to live
- You live in a social housing property but would like to move to another social property
- You are looking to rent from a Social Landlord
- You are looking to buy a home
- You are worried about money and household finances
- You are, or have come across, a rough sleeper who needs help
- Armed Forces and Homelessness Advice
- Care Leavers and Homelessness
- Homeless after leaving hospital
- Homeless after renting from a private landlord
- Homelessness and Domestic Abuse
- Homelessness and Mental Health
- Homelessness and Relationship Breakdowns
- Homelessness and Substance Misuse
- Homeless When Released from Prison
- Homeless 16 and 17 Year Olds
If you are worried about your benefit entitlement or paying your rent, please take a look at the following links.