Listed below are some of the services that the Health and Housing Group may be able to give you advice or support on. If you would like to speak to someone about any of these issues, please call 01785 619000 - Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
If you find yourself homeless outside of these hours, please ring 01785 619170.
Please complete our Housing Options Assessment Tool to help identify the type of assistance that may be available to you (button below). Once you have completed the Assessment Tool, please can you complete the Consent Form and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housing Advice and Homelessness - I have lost or am worried about losing my home
- Duty to Refer - I would like to refer someone who is homeless or threatened with homelessness
- Housing Assistance - I would like advice about improving or adapting my home including advice about keeping warm
- Main Duties of Landlords and Tenants - I am looking for advice on my responsibilities as a landlord/tenant.
- Landlord Information - I would like advice on being or becoming a landlord
- Tenant Information - I would like advice on what to expect when renting a home
- Housing Meetings - I would like to view details of your partnership meetings
- Housing Strategies - I would like to know more about your strategies and policies
- Empty Homes - I would like advice and to report an empty home
- Gypsies and Travellers - I would like information relating to gypsies and travellers
- Mobile Homes and Caravan Sites - I would like advice on mobile homes and Caravan Sites
- Syrian Vulnerable Persons - I would like to offer help to families moving into the area
Translation and Interpretation
The Health and Housing service uses a company called Language Line for interpretation and translation services. Please ask a member of the Health and Housing Team for assistance.