The LSP is a partnership that:
- Facilitates and enables more effective joint working and the bringing together of resources, within the borough to deliver better outcomes for growth, infrastructure, regeneration, community engagement and wellbeing.
The approach of the partnership contributes towards the wider health and wellbeing of all residents of Stafford including:
- supporting a joined up approach to health, wellbeing, and community safety, by incorporating ‘health in all’ in everything we do.
- supporting the independence of older people, children and families.
- education and skills and the creation of new jobs and training opportunities
The vision for Stafford Borough is: A prosperous and attractive borough with strong communities
The partnership aims:
- To underpin, grow and enhance Stafford’s status as the County Town in Staffordshire, along with Stone and the rural villages, delivering quality well designed homes in an environmentally sensitive setting, an attractive place where it is good to live, employment opportunities and a skilled workforce that is well positioned to drive forward and benefit from growth opportunities.
Membership of the board:
- Stafford Borough Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Support Staffordshire
- Stafford and Rural Homes
- Staffordshire Police
- Staffordshire Fire and Rescue
- Newcastle and Stafford College
- Stafford Chamber of Commerce
- Love Stafford
For more information contact:
Tracy Redpath, Corporate Business and Partnerships Manager
Tel: 01785 619 195
Mob: 07772 223 034