Under the Local Government (Transparency Requirements) Regulations 2014 the Council is required to publish certain information concerning Trade Union Facility Time. That information is found below:
- Stafford Borough Council recognises the following trade unions: UNISON and GMB(MPO) and can have representatives for all.
- There are no full time trade union officials within the Council.
- The total number of employees who are trade union representatives is as follows:
- UNISON:3 Persons (3 Full Time Equivalents)
- GMB(MPO)Persons (2 Full Time Equivalent)
- No trade union representative spends more than 50% of their time undertaking trade union responsibilities.