You can check your collection dates online www.staffordbc.gov.uk/collectiondays.
Your wheeled bins must be ready by 7am on collection day and placed at your nearest collection point at the boundary of your property. Please ensure your bin is clearly visible for the collection crew and not causing inconvenience to others.
The Council provides one bin per household for each service you receive. Please see below for further information.
- Know Your Bins (what goes in which bin!)
- Missed Bin?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bin Collections in Severe Weather
- Additional, Larger or Smaller Bins
- Special Large Item Collection
- Furniture re-use Projects
- Assisted Collections
- Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Recycling Collection Sites
- Civic Amenity Site Visits
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Used Household Batteries
- Textile and Clothing Collection
- Which plastics can be recycled?
You can turn some of your waste into compost at home by using a compost bin.
For more information on buying a composter and how to start composting please visit the Council's partnership website or call the helpline on 08445 714444.