Our Community, Environment, Health and Housing

Our aim is to protect the health, safety, economic and environmental wellbeing and quality of life of the community.

Animal Welfare

Bereavement Services

  • Advice, information and crematorium services

Enforcement Policy

  • How we support and ensure compliance in Stafford Borough

Environmental Quality

  • Air and water quality, asbestos, noise pollution, contaminated land

Food Safety

  • Food hygiene law and training, complaints and sampling

Health and Safety

  • Information, complaints, inspections and training

Health and Wellbeing

  • Health in all we do, Community Development and Healthy Lifestyles

Housing Services

  • Complaints, grants, energy efficiency, and homelessness


  • Hackney carriage and private hire, animals, car parking

Pest Control

  • Advice, removal and extermination service

Recycling and Waste

  • Recycling and waste collection services including waste reduction and reuse advice


  • Litter, street sweeping, animals

A to Z of Services